Nepean Motor Group has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright of the material on this site is owned by Nepean Motor Group.
1.The information contained on this site:
- (a) Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- (b) Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Nepean Motor Group, its employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
- (c) Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Nepean Motor Group does not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the cars listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
3. Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
4. All listed cars are subject to prior sale. Check with Nepean Motor Group for the current status of all listed cars.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Nepean Motor Group specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of Nepean Motor Group or otherwise.
6. Nepean Motor Group, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
7. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Nepean Motor Group is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Nepean Motor Group. Nepean Motor Group will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
8. Nepean Motor Group, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
- for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Nepean Motor Group urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site lined to this site.
9. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 8 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
10. Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities. Nepean Motor Group holds the copyright to this web site. Nepean Motor Group grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Nepean Motor Group.
11. Nepean Motor Group regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
12. Nepean Motor Group reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
Purpose of collection & use of personal information
Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd is an organisation bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and all documentation that you sign. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd holds your personal information and is stored on file. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd collects and holds this personal information to facilitate your purchase of goods and provide you services. Also, to meet the requirements of the legislation associated with the supply of goods and related services. Associated services and goods include the provision of warranty, insurance & registration. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will only collect personal information that you provide to it. Where you do not wish to provide Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd with your personal information, Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd may not be able to sell the goods or services to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will disclose your personal information to such entities as NSW RMS and any other organisation that requires your details in order to carry out transactions of your goods & services. If you apply for finance in connection with the purchase of goods Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will provide your personal information to the financier for the purposes Your personal information may also be disclosed to our contractors’ suppliers, service providers and other entities that are associated with the supply of goods and services. Finally, Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information if it determines that disclosure of such information is required by law and reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to overseas recipients. As the internet is a global environment where we use the internet to collect and process personal information this will necessarily involve the transmission of that information worldwide. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd may also share your personal information with our associates and suppliers overseas. Where we do, we will take reasonable steps to ensure such recipients comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) ACT 2012.
Access to correction of your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will generally provide it to you but in some cases where and to the extent permitted by law, Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd may refuse access to some or all of that personal information. In such circumstances Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will provide reasons. To make a request for access to your personal information, you will need to complete an application form verifying your identity and specifying what information you require. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, complete & up to date. If you believe that any personal information Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date then please contact our Privacy Officer via our main switchboard.
You can contact Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd’s Privacy Officer if you believe that we are in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will endeavour to respond to your complaints it has received within 30 days. If Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd is unable to resolve your complaint you may take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information consumer.
Castlereagh Automotive Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is kept secure. Castlereagh Automotive only permits its personnel to access your personal information.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by Nepean Motor Group and Nepean Motor Group is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.